question

ngu_752778 avatar image
0 Likes"
ngu_752778 asked

Can't create Ebay Stores in sandbox mode?

Screenshot from 2020-12-05 17-57-21.png

Can't create Ebay Stores in sandbox mode?

I followed the instructions but still can't, I linked Paypal.

Please help me, thank you!

sandbox-ebay-storeebay storeebay sandbox storeebay-sandbox-storeproblem to create ebay store through sandboxunable-to-create-storecannot create store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered

Hasn't worked for years. You'll just need to complete your testing on the production server, unless you're happy to hang on for a couple of years for eBay to take a look at it.

IMHO, years of neglect of the sandbox systems has resulted in them being so far behind the production systems, that it is no longer an option to incrementally keep them up to date. It used to be that the core API's and functionality in the sandboxes worked and some of the fringe use cases did not, but over the last few months, alot of the core features have stopped working, and it is no longer possible to perform even core features, like complete checkout.

eBay will fix the odd thing here and there when someone pays them to do so through the premium support system, but other than that, the sandbox is just left to run until it breaks. Fixing the current sandbox, I fear, has now become too bigger task for eBay, and actually requires deleting and starting again from a clone of the production system.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

olivead_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
olivead_57 answered

Can't open SandBox Store.... Through much digging, I was able to find step-by-step instructions on how to open a Store in the Sandbox. mypascoconnect

@olivead_57 can you please share steps for sandbox store setup

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.