question

shirebrickz avatar image
0 Likes"
shirebrickz asked

Can I access my “watch list” to generate affiliate links using API’s

Sorry for the newbie question.

I’m trying to generate dynamic affiliate links from my “watchlist”. Is this possible?

affiliatewatch listaffiliate link
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered

Hello @shirebrickz,

I believe Browse API will work for you,

REF:https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/resources/methods

Please follow the doc to know the constraints for the Browse API,

REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/overview.html#API

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

What you seek sounds doable, but it's 2x parts: 1) getting access to your watchlist from the API, and 2) generating ePN affiliate links.

I'm not sure which API you'd use to access your watchlist, but I'm sure such an API exists.

As for generating affiliate links to those items on the eBay website, you can either "roll your own" -- program a script to assemble the proper rover link parameters, mimicking the URL syntax used by eBay -- or else sometimes eBay API calls will return rover/affiliate links as a courtesy.

10 |600

valentant-91 avatar image
0 Likes"
valentant-91 answered

With the buying test users, create and save searches and favorite seller lists. When testing this call, make sure that the items returned in WatchList or ... For most Trading API calls, the maximum value is 200 and the default value is 25 ... services) in which the corresponding ShippingService will appear in the View Item and

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.