question

palchatu61 avatar image
0 Likes"
palchatu61 asked ·

I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox account

Ebay sandbox user testuser_dtsapdev needs to be linked to paypal account, in order to list and sell something on sandbox.

testuser_dtsapdev ebay sandbox user needs to be linked to paypal account

paypal-linking-issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @palchatu61,

I have successfully linked your sandbox and paypal account for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the response, when I try listing anything under the testuser_dtsapdev account and add the email address as linked above on the thread the page just shows saving, and does not get listed, is there anything wrong with the account, there are certain drafts under my account which I want to list but unable to list, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

If there is a way to copy data from our production listings into sandbox , then please guide on the procedure for that as well, as we need sandbox set up for a new initiative at the company to test some features.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.