question

vbasrar avatar image
0 Likes"
vbasrar asked ·

Cannot view created item on UK Sandbox

Having created an item using Trading API and UK sandbox site, I cannot view the item as the seller or buyer. I get the error Http/1.1 Service Unavailable The whole sandbox feels like it is about to completely fall apart as nothing seems to work correctly. How can I view my created items to check them or even test buying one.

uk sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jakobead34 avatar image
0 Likes"
jakobead34 answered ·

Select-, Getting Started, Sample Code, Troubleshooting, HowTo's / Best ... Many of them may show up fine, but some may hit 'Page cannot be found'. ... The effect is that for testing the selling process with Pre-Filled Item Specifics may ... in the case of international sandbox sites such as the sandbox UK site.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @vbasrar ,

Please use below link to see the listed item on Sandbox:
sandbox.ebay.com/itm/itemID

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.