question

bytexs avatar image
0 Likes"
bytexs asked ·

bulkCreateOffers always results in error 2003

I'm using the Inventory API's bulkCreateOffers to make new offers. However, every single call leads to error 2003 and I'm wondering if there's anything I'm doing wrong. The requests look fine to me and all referenced entities exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the latest request&response (in order to create a minimal test case, I'm only creating a single offer with a simplfied description at the moment, but the error appears even when there's more):

>>>>>>>>
POST /sell/inventory/v1/bulk_create_offer HTTP/1.1
Content-Length: 460
User-Agent: GuzzleHttp/7
Content-Type: application/json
Host: api.ebay.com
Content-Language: de-DE
Authorization: Bearer <validToken>

{"requests":[{"categoryId":"6463","format":"FIXED_PRICE","hideBuyerDetails":true,"listingDescription":"<div id=\"template\">Test description<\/div>","listingPolicies":{"eBayPlusIfEligible":true,"fulfillmentPolicyId":"188650763015","paymentPolicyId":"188650741015","returnPolicyId":"188650879015"},"marketplaceId":"EBAY_DE","merchantLocationKey":"default","pricingSummary":{"price":{"currency":"EUR","value":"27.37"}},"sku":"57f375f170813d86c46197bdd4716906"}]}

<<<<<<<<
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Content-Length: 385
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:09:42 GMT
nnCoection: close
RlogId: <notsureifsensitve>
X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID: <notsureifsensitve>
X-EBAY-C-VERSION: 1.0.0
X-eBay-Client-TLS-Version: 771, <my_ip>
X-EBAY-ESB-UPSTREAM: <notsureifsensitve>
Content-Type: application/json
Connection: keep-alive
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000

{"errors": [{
"errorId": 2003,
"domain": "ACCESS",
"category": "APPLICATION",
"message": "Internal error",
"longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance",
"parameters": [{
"name": "reason",
"value": "Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs."
}]
}]}

inventory apicreate offerbulk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.