question

theendcart avatar image
0 Likes"
theendcart asked ·

Hey guys I am waiting for my Welcome to the eBay Developers Program Email, It has been 6 days since I sent in this request, Could someone help me. I was told it normally takes 48 hrs

developers welcome email
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @theendcart,

Please make sure that you have verified your account. eBay Developers Program requires verification whenever an email address is selected to register for a developer account. You cannot access your developer account until you verify it.

Please check the following article for more details.
If this topic did not resolve your issue please fill out the form in the “Problem in verifying my email address during registration” section to reach out to us for assistance.

https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-my-developer-account

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

theendcart avatar image
0 Likes"
theendcart answered ·

I just tried to register again. It said I already exist, but I still have not received a welcome email with the application keys. Thanks in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.