question

wheldot avatar image
0 Likes"
wheldot asked

Listener stopped working

I stopped getting Notifications, so did "GetNotificationPreferences" and got auth token expired.

So I generated a new token, updated the code for GetNotificationPreferences.php and it now comes back with:

ItemListed      Enable              
ItemRevised      Enable              
ItemSold      Enable              
ItemClosed      Enable      

I then logged in to the developer portal, and check under Production > Alters & Notifications. My address for the web server is correct, but noticed the API version was lower than what was recommended, so I've changed that to 1149.

Also I check the Platform Notifications is still set to push.

But if I end and relist any of the ebay listings I still don't get a notification.

My listener file is set to dump all the HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA in to a text file before performing tasks, and its not generated a single file.

If I manually open the listener, it creates a blank txt file like I would expect, so the code is still working!

Is there anything I've missed to make Push notifications work again?

platform notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The code I had before was working but now no longer is. I tried what you suggested and even that didn't work. I imagine it has something to with getting rid of express layouts, which was fine except I couldn't have one css file for one ejs file and one css file for another ejs file. All of the files had to be linked to layout.ejs in order for them to work but that made things messy. Maybe you know a work around? myindigocard

0 Likes 0 ·
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered

Hi @wheldot,

Please make sure you have switched on HTTPS in order to receive platform notifications.

Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sigst_45 avatar image
0 Likes"
sigst_45 answered

Thank for the information

NJMCDirect

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.