question

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder asked ·

publishOffer failing on Sandbox 400 Bad Request 25001

When trying to publish offer I get the following response from sandbox. https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/7910258010/publish results in a 400 Bad Request

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "errorId": 25001,
      "domain": "API_INVENTORY",
      "subdomain": "Selling",
      "category": "REQUEST",
      "message": "A system error has occurred. Sorry, error is encountered when creating your item."
    }
  ]
}

The same inventory item, same offer details publishes just fine on production.

inventoryapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

As of 22/11/20 Publishing offers in sandbox now working for me.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

summer-4650 avatar image
0 Likes"
summer-4650 answered ·

Yes, I agree with you FaceTime for Windows

himapa5023 avatar image
0 Likes"
himapa5023 answered ·

I am also facing the same issue, I am able to create the offer but while publishing I am encountering the same issue. @

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

Sorry, I don't have a spare 75$ to ask a question.

You say it is intermittent. Well it has failed 100% of the time for me over the last week. And I see another user reporting the same issue on these forums.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @lubefinder,

This is an intermittent issue could you please retry and if issue still persists please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it is a bug.

Best Regards

eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.