question

serka-5908 avatar image
0 Likes"
serka-5908 asked ·

Inventory API, Buy API, Sell API

I would like to make integration with eBay. Need to fetch all orders from eBay. I can use fulfilment API for that but I have no orders. I cannot create items via eBay SANDBOX dashboard because of something wrong with item creation flow. I've created inventory items via the Inventory API.

How I can make test (sandbox) orders for the next integration flow?

inventory apisell apifulfillment ordersbuying api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

serka-5908 avatar image
0 Likes"
serka-5908 answered ·

Hello @vertika_developersupport. Why did you remove your answer? :(

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @serka-5908,

In order to make orders in sandbox please follow these steps :

1. As a seller, list a few non-immediate payment items i.e. list item with AutoPay set as false.

2. As a buyer, click on Buy It Now and then Commit to Buy and proceed to checkout.

Note: To complete this process you need 1 buyer and 1 seller sandbox accounts.

Best Regards

eBay Developer Support

· 1 · Share

Hello @vertika_developersupport

Where I can find this step "1. As a seller, list a few non-immediate payment items i.e. list item with AutoPay set as false." What I should use for that: eBay API or eBay Sandbox Dashboard?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.