question

davidsupply avatar image
0 Likes"
davidsupply asked ·

findItemsAdvanced is returning irelevant products while using StartTimeFrom

I am using findItemsAdvanced call in the finding API to find products using keywords.

But I want only to see the products that started from a cspeific time till today, that's why I am using the itemfilter StartTimeFrom to accomplish that.

The thing is that the response includes also products that started before the specified time on the StartTimeFrom value. The question is how I can only seer the relevant products? Because as far as I know, the StartTimeFrom filter is here for this purpose, otherwise, it will be useless to have it.

Request:

<findItemsAdvancedRequest xmlns="http://www.ebay.com/marketplace/search/v1/services">

<keywords>kids</keywords>

<itemFilter>
        <name>StartTimeFrom</name>
        <value>2020-10-06T00:00:00.000Z</value>
    </itemFilter> 

<itemFilter>
        <name>HideDuplicateItems</name>
        <value>true</value>
    </itemFilter>

<itemFilter>
       <name>ListedIn</name>
       <value>EBAY-US</value>
    </itemFilter>

</findItemsAdvancedRequest>

Example of products that shouldn't be returned:

finditemsadvancedfinding apifindingapistarttimefrom
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @davidsupply,

Can you please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it it a bug.

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.