question

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder asked ·

VAT information on sale missing from GetOrder

Hi,

I am using the Fulfillment API to get order information from eBay and I am enrolled in eBay Managed Payments.

Where do i get information on the VAT rate applied to each order, and get itemised VAT information for each transaction.

The API docs state "Contains a list of taxes applied to the line item, if any. This array is always returned, but will be returned as empty if no taxes are applicable to the line item, or if the seller is opted in to eBay managed payments."

So, if you are in eBay Managed Payments, where do you get it from? Its not in the Finances API

Cheers

fullfillment apivat
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

Just bumping this to the top to see if anyone else found a way round this. At the moment I download all orders using a nice efficient Fulfillment API call, and then I have to iterate through each one and call a Trading API call just to get the VAT Rate for that order. I'm struggling to believe that the Fulfillment API doesn't support VAT rates on orders for people in managed payments.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.