question

bcdevteam avatar image
0 Likes"
bcdevteam asked ·

CreateInventoryLocation, CreateorReplaceInventoryItem and CreateOffer works but PublishOffer returns an error in sandbox

publish offer errorpublish offer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No update received yet. Shared the log a week ago

0 Likes 0 · ·

I tried as suggested and I get a response as 400.

rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciuoopu0asu%60pkal%3C%3Dosutowoiudvn.s4k%3Bw%2Bsfvu7371-175b75cd93f-0x19fbd

0 Likes 0 · ·

also sharing the response message screenshotebay offer error.PNG

0 Likes 0 · ·
androg13 avatar image
0 Likes"
androg13 answered ·

Unfortunately, the same for me: I can create offers, returnpolicies, fulfillmentpolicies, paymentpolicies but at the moment of publish it, I obtain a generic error

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered ·

Did you get anywhere with this?

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @bcdevteam,

Please make sure that you have passed all the required fields while creating the offer.
Note: Listing policies container consists of the identifiers of the payment, return, and fulfillment listing policies that will be associated with the eBay listing.
This container is not initially required upon first creating an offer, but will become required before an offer can be published.
It is required that the seller be opted in to Business Policies before being able to create live eBay listings through the Inventory API. Sellers can opt-in to Business Policies through My eBay or by using the Account API's optInToProgram call. Similarly, payment, return, and fulfillment listing policies may be created/managed in My eBay or by using the listing policy calls of the Account API
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/createOffer#request.listingPolicies
Please refer below doc for more details:
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/inventory-item-to-offer.html#Creating2

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

alberta_8128 avatar image
0 Likes"
alberta_8128 answered ·

I am working with EBAY [REST API]. For this i am using SANDBOX [which is test enviornment of Ebay]. I have created a developer account and two sandbox test user.For acting as a buyer and seller.I am trying to create listing using seller account. i created the product in the inventory but when i publish offer it gives me error and i could not publish the offer. it give me error like create policies etc.

I want to create a product using seller account and then buy tht product using buyer account.

Is there any other way to create listing ? My AARP Medicare

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @bcdevteam.

Can you please pass the request URL as mentioned below and retry the call:
https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/{offerId}/publish
https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/7678865010/publish

And let us know how it went now?

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

bcdevteam avatar image
0 Likes"
bcdevteam answered ·

rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj%28ciuoopu0asu%60pkal%3C%3Dosutowoiudvn.s4k%3Bw%2Bsfvu7371-1758a69dd03-0x125b1

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.