question

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder asked ·

Can anyone actually use the Sandbox at the moment.

I am unable to create a returns policy in the sandbox as it appears broken, so can't list items.

I am also unable to create a listing without specifying a paypal email address

If I specify a paypal email address in my payment profile, I get told it isn't valid.

If I try to link my Paypal sandbox email address the page to link accounts doesnt work.

So without being able to specify a payment or returns profile, which creek does that leave me up!

Half of the links on the Sandbox UI don't work.

I'm struggling to believe how eBay expect us to develop against something as broken as this.

sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·

Which API are you referring to?

The Sandbox for the Trading API has been perpetually impaired for many years now. I have a feeling that a few years ago, eBay may have decided that instead of trying to repair all of the Sandbox's issues, they'd just make sure the Sandbox in the new next-gen API family was working properly. That's my hunch.

· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'm using the Rest Account API to fail to create returns policies.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.