question

avalanche_industries avatar image
0 Likes"
avalanche_industries asked

ReviseFixedPriceItem bug?

Whenever I am calling ReviseFixedPriceItem or AddFixedPriceItem the option we are setting for the GlobalShipping field is not being updated.

Also, I've noticed a very random error coming from the ReviseInventoryStatus call.

It will say, "There is failure during file upload and post-upload checking." or "Please specify a File with Valid Format".

Many times the file I am uploading loads perfectly fine, so it's strange that eBay is deeming the file invalid. This is something that has not been an issue before.

Has anyone else experienced this lately?

sell apiebay api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered

Hi @avalanche_industries,

Can you please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it it a bug.

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.