question

janfriedrichelektronikversand avatar image
0 Likes"
janfriedrichelektronikversand asked

Leave feedback to buyer via Sell APIs

Hi,

I'm using the Fulfillment API to mark my orders as shipped. Now I'm searching for an API in the new Sell APIs to leave feedback to my customers.

Could you please tell me which Sell API can do this?

Thanks and regards,
Jan

seller feedback
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered

Hi @janfriedrichelektronikversand,

There is no available call in Sell API to leave feedback to buyer. You can use Trading APIs call to leave feedback to buyer.

Best Regards
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This is not very good. I am currently migrating from Traditional API to Fulfillment API. Are you telling me that I can do all the order processing from retrieving orders to adding tracking using Fulfillment API but have to still use Traditional API to leave feedback? Surely this feature needs to be added to Fulfillment API?

0 Likes 0 ·
jemdistro avatar image
0 Likes"
jemdistro answered

Are there any plans to allow for buyer feed back in the new APIs? It seems that would be a required feature and I am surprised its not already included. What's the point of going to new APIs if we have to use the legacy as well for basic features?

fos1133 avatar image
0 Likes"
fos1133 answered

This is not very good. I am currently migrating from Traditional API to Fulfillment API. Are you telling me that I can do all the order processing from retrieving orders to adding tracking using the Fulfillment API but have to still use the Traditional API to leave feedback?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.