question

utrecht1976 avatar image
0 Likes"
utrecht1976 asked ·

How to get international listings with Browse API

Right now, I have to specify X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID in my calls, for example: EBAY_US. Unfortunately, this won't give me listings from France, Greece, etc. with shipping to US.

What do I need to add to my call to get international listings as well, and not only US listings? If someone could point me to the right documentation, that would be great.

Thanks!

browse apiinternational shipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
-1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @utrecht1976,

You can use filter=itemLocationCountry:FR to get listing from france, please note that Only one country code value can be used for this filter and use filter=deliveryCountry:US to get only items that can be shipped to US.

Please refer below doc of Buy API Field Filters for more details:

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/ref-buy-browse-filters.html

Refer below doc to see the CountryCode:

https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/types/countrycodetype.html

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jm_chasco avatar image
0 Likes"
jm_chasco answered ·

That way with one country location filter by request you need XX request to get the same you get in a single request to finding API. That's not a solution. Browse API needs an upgrade.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.