question

lightningbraingames-mytoybox avatar image
0 Likes"
lightningbraingames-mytoybox asked

0 Calls this week - EbayFindItemsByKeyword error Service call has exceeded the number of times the operation is allowed to be called

I've been making price checks for about 3 years without issues. Today I received the following fro EbayFindItemsByKeyword error Service call has exceeded the number of times the operation is allowed to be called

Since this was my first call of the day, I checked my accout usage and it says Your call limit:5000/day

No usage data found.

I see other tickest from today showing the same error. I'm not ready to pay $75 for premium support for an issue that appears to be on the eBay side. Looking for eBay or develoepr help. Did the api change?

call limit
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
robd3447 avatar image
1 Like"
robd3447 answered

API is now deprecated and limited. The other option is the Marketplace Insights API however it is a highly restricted access API.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.