question

jasrachoudhar5 avatar image
0 Likes"
jasrachoudhar5 asked

findCompletedItems: Internal Server Error, Domain: Security, Severity: Error, errorId: 10001, Service call has exceeded the number of times the operation is allowed to be called

I tried it with a new account but showing the same error.

internal server error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered

Hi @jasrachoudhar5,

The findCompletedItems call is deprecated as of October 15, 2020, and access is restricted.
An alternative to the findCompletedItems call is the Marketplace Insights API, but please note that this API is restricted and requires eBay Business approval for access. Please contact the Developer Technical Support team from here: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets if you are interested in getting access to the Marketplace Insights API.
Please visit API Deprecation Status page for more details:
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/docs/api-deprecation

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wtf this sucks!
0 Likes 0 ·
utrecht1976 avatar image
0 Likes"
utrecht1976 answered

This call has been deprecated.

then can you please tell me an alternative method for this?

0 Likes 0 ·

The alternative is the Marketplace Insights API. However, everyone who applies for it is being denied. Therefore there is no effective alternative.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.