question

andsmo-28 avatar image
0 Likes"
andsmo-28 asked ·

TimeRange filter for GetFeedbacks

I'm using Feedback API(GetFeedbacks endpoint) and i need to retrieve all feedbacks received in last 2 days.Is there any way to do this?
Thx in advance

searchfeedbackfeedback-apisearch filter
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marciajo-65 avatar image
0 Likes"
marciajo-65 answered ·

I faced same problem but Ebay community help me and solved it

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

valeried_93 avatar image
0 Likes"
valeried_93 answered ·

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue , please suggest me if you find any solution for it .

MyAccountAccess

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @andsmo-28,

GetFeedback call is used to retrieve the accumulated feedback left for a specified user, or the summary feedback data for a specific item listing or order line item.It takes only the following values as input filters: UserID, Item ID, Transaction ID, or OrderLineItemID.
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetFeedback.html

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.