question

jsulaitis avatar image
0 Likes"
jsulaitis asked ·

Ebay Development Account Access request

Hi, It's been more than three days since I created an Ebay Developers account and I still haven't heard anything about approval. Is there anything I can do to expedite this? @sanjeev_developersupport, @ankit_developersupport, and @$$anonymous$$ I see you've assisted other developers here with this. Can you please look into my account?

Ultimately, we're trying to get access to the Marketplace Insights API (because the FindCompleteedItems API has been deprecated). My company's success depends on this. Is there any way to expedite access to this API as well?

Thanks for your help!!

The Ebay developer username I signed up with is "jsulaitis". Thank you.

developer account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @jsulaitis,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The Ebay developer account with username "jsulaitis" is now in active state. Please try to login https://developer.ebay.com/signin using your username or email. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
eBay Developers Program

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.