question

comfortclick avatar image
0 Likes"
comfortclick asked ·

After merge listing by bulkMigrateListing API getting error "Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing."

Hi @curtis_developersprogram , As per eBay API i merge listing into inventory using bulkMigrateListing API call . After this i'm not able to revise my ebay listing from eBay Seller Hub.Is ther any way cancel this migration or revert option so i can be able to manage it from seller hub..Please hep me ASAP its super urgent to me..please help.Thanks.

revise listing error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sheilaf-31 avatar image
0 Likes"
sheilaf-31 answered ·

Faced same problem nut eBay community help me and i solved it. so don't worry they help you to

· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @sheilaf-31.

Thanks for your valuable comment.

Its long time period i'm facing this issue and don't know when they will help me..

Could you please help me to resolve this issue. Can you tell me how they help you and what should i do to solve this issue?

Thanks

Comfortclick

0 Likes 0 · ·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·

Hi @comfortclick,

Listing created by any eBay API call can not be modified by eBay UI. If you need to modify any detail you need to use API call for that.

To update an item by Inventory API, please follow the process given below:

1. Use CreateOrReplaceInventoryItem call to update the details for an SKU. Please go through the link given below to know more about the call.
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/inventory_item/methods/createOrReplaceInventoryItem

2. Now update the existing offer by UpdateOffer Call. Please go through the link given below to know more about the call.
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/updateOffer

3. Now publish the offer by PublishOffer Call. Please go through the link given below to know more about the call.
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/publishOffer

Regards,

eBay Developer Support

· 1 · Share

Hi @jitendra_developersupport , Thanks for valuable response. Can we revert back this Inventory integration So we can able to update listing from eBay UI..bcz its hard to manage from API and MIP tool..Please help

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.