question

sofmi66 avatar image
0 Likes"
sofmi66 asked ·

Problem of Getting a specific item with the GetItem endpoint

Hello friends,

I'm trying to use GetItem endpoint in the BrowseAPI section,

Other API Calls works fine.

The problem is when I try to use GetItem endpoint (I put the access key in the header as it should),

The firsts time I get this error

GET https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item/v1|254738683961|0

Error: read ECONNRESET

▶Request HeadersContent-Type: application/jsonAccept-Encoding: application/gzipX-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX: affiliateCampaignId=5338737032,contextualLocation=country%3DUS%2Czip%3D19406Authorization: Bearer v...User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.26.5Accept: */*Cache-Control: no-cachePostman-Token: a84c8ae2-ba1f-4da0-9a9f-785c3ad6d09bHost: api.ebay.comConnection: keep-alive

And sometimes I get an 2003 error like I describe below

{"errors": [{

"errorId": 2003,

"domain": "ACCESS",

"category": "APPLICATION",

"message": "Internal error",

"longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance",

"parameters": [{

"name": "reason",

"value": "Failed to transform underlying error response, see logs."

}]

}]}

Thanks for your help,

yours truly,

Engineer Mor Soferian

apigetitemendpoint
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·

Hi @sofmi66,

This may be a temporary issue from the server-side. We suggest you to make the call again and if you face the same issue again, Please share RlogID with us. You can find the RlogID in the response header of the call.

Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.