question

umbrella_ink_merch avatar image
0 Likes"
umbrella_ink_merch asked ·

Inventory API calls are failing with 'A system error has occurred' without any reason

Hi. G'day.

I am getting this issue but I am sure I don't have any issue in my application's logic because It works well until 2 - 3 times. Also, when I added time sleep, its successful publication raised until 5 times. I am getting this issue when I added eBay / store categories, so I think it can be related to performance speed of eBay publish item group. But this error is coming from inventory_item_group. I know this issue is well-know resolved issue, but it seems like still exist.

https://developer.ebay.com/support/api-status/production/resolved-inventory-api-calls-are-failing-with-a-system-error-has-occurred

In other words, this issue appear when I create and publish offer with multi-variants continuously without any time sleep.

Cheers

system error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @umbrella_ink_merch,

Can you please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets for better assistance as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it it a bug.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you. will do that.

0 Likes 0 · ·
umbrella_ink_merch avatar image
0 Likes"
umbrella_ink_merch answered ·

Thanks for your fast response.

This is my RlogID.

"t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*egro7%28rbpv6775-1752a0471fb-0x6c0"

And it appeared exactly after 2 publishications.

And this is my whole of response header at this failure.

{"Content-Length":["138"],"Cneonction":["close"],"Date":["Thu, 15 Oct 2020 02:08:56 GMT"],"RlogId":["t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*egro7%28rbpv6775-1752a0471fb-0x6c0"],"X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID":["ri=p6AqGn4Dff6s,rci=f5e88013ba4b6d51"],"X-EBAY-C-VERSION":["1.0.0"],"X-eBay-Client-TLS-Version":["771, 3.20.27.118"],"X-EBAY-ESB-UPSTREAM":["slrinvapi26.vip.ebay.com"],"Content-Type":["application\/json"],"Connection":["keep-alive"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000"]}

This one is response body.

"{\"errors\":[{\"errorId\":25001,\"domain\":\"API_INVENTORY\",\"subdomain\":\"Selling\",\"category\":\"SYSTEM\",\"message\":\"A system error has occurred.\"}]}

Thanks for your support.

Cheers.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·

Hi @umbrella_ink_merch, Can you please give a retry and share us with the recent RlogID of the response header if it still failing.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.