question

techdirectpro avatar image
0 Likes"
techdirectpro asked ·

where to see the items pushed using bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item inventory API

I'm using bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item inventory API to push items for my client with their seller account but I can't see it anywhere the list of items i've pushed to ebay inventory.

1. We’re using bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item Inventory API to push items into eBay inventory. We’re able to get the inventory item using the GetInventoryItems API,

But we are not able to see it anywhere in the UI of our eBay seller account. And our seller account has a starter store subscription.

Where can we find the items we have push using the bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item Inventory API ?.

1. Is this bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item API used to add items to sell directly, ready to sell items ? or is there any other API we should be working on.
bulk_create_or_replace_inventory_item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

Hi @themring,

Please refer below doc to see the basic flow of using the Inventory API to publish the listing to eBay marketplace:
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/inventory-item-to-offer.html

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.