question

ritchietg avatar image
0 Likes"
ritchietg asked ·

Where may I find the seller notes of another's listing? (Not description)

Greetings,

I wish to filter multiple listings by their description and seller notes. These two fields are different. Often the details of the notes in the seller notes are not in the description of an item.

For clarification, here is an example. (link)

Seller notes = The phone has a small black spot on the display and small crack on the glass, as pictured. The rest of the phone has some scratches.scuffs, overall Good cosmetic condition. SIM card NOT included. You will receive the listed phone only. Nothing else will be included. Clean ESN, 100% fully functional
Description = "Capture the perfect shot every time, Get things done with the Google assistant, 1 Enjoy an all-day battery, and more., Snap portraits like a Pro with Portrait mode. Capture smiles, not blinks, for a gre...."

I can't find much of mentions of retrieving their seller notes in the api docs. Perhaps I'm blind as well. But if it isn't included with the information, I figured it might not be available via the API?

GetMultiple:

"ListingStatus":"Active", "TimeLeft":"P12DT11H41M47S", "Title":"Mens Python Print Rodeo Cowboy Boots Genuine Leather Western Square Toe Botas", "HitCount":"16001", "Country":"US", "AutoPay":"false", "ConditionID":"1000", "ConditionDisplayName":"New with box", "QuantityAvailableHint":"MoreThan", "QuantityThreshold":"10" }

Finding:

"ListingStatus":"Active", "TimeLeft":"P22DT17H33M47S", "Title":"Michael Kors Black Python Embossed Large ID Chain Venus Hobo - Pristine", "HitCount":"85", "Country":"US", "AutoPay":"false", "ConditionID":"3000", "ConditionDisplayName":"Pre-owned", "GlobalShipping":"true" },

ebaysdk-python
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

HI @ritchietg,

You can use GetMyeBaySelling call to see notes.

REF:https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getmyebayselling.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

· 2 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This question is not about my own seller notes. - "Use this call to retrieve information from the All Selling section of the authenticated user's My eBay account." I wish to obtain the seller notes of another listing via the API. I'm not sure why this isn't included right along with the item's description.

0 Likes 0 · ·

I submitted a response to your comment earlier. Was it removed? About how I'm not looking for my own seller notes?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.