question

garranso1 avatar image
0 Likes"
garranso1 asked ·

Access to the Forum ...

Is it just me?

I have my a developer account - but can't use it to access the Forum. Is this normal? The only account that works is my personal account. Is it possible to use my developer account with the Forum?

I'm sure that it's something I've done/not done - but am at a loss to work out how to rectify it (if possible).

forum problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·

I've just logged in here with my regular eBay user account, and it seems ok. I haven't tried logging in with my eBay Dev account though.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

garan-6150 avatar image
0 Likes"
garan-6150 answered ·

Thanks I've tried again. To be sure, I've cleared all the cache and then logged in.

I can login the the developer portal with by developer account and password.

If I got to the forum and sign-in, then it prompts for a username+password. It then goes through a Captcha verification process. After a successful verification process (moving the jigsaw piece) - I can an "Oops, that's not a match".

I've just had a thought ... I was assuming that it was a single-sign-on to the developer portal and the Forum. I've just discovered that it's not. I've reset my password - and now I've got access via my developer account to both Developer and Forum.

Sorted. Thank you ... unless it should be a single-sign-on :)

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·

Hi @garranso1,

You can use your developer account to use forum, please try with your dev account and if you'll observe any issue please let us know.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.