question

loben-8163 avatar image
0 Likes"
loben-8163 asked ·

Testing a new eBay seller integration

Dear eBay support team,

I am working with a UK customer on an order management integration for their eBay shop. We are currently looking into testing options and it seems like the sandbox is not really functional at the moment. We are unable to create test orders due to multiple issues, with the blocker being the return policy bug. This bug has been raised by many others previously in this forum and from what I can see there is no workaround present for it.

I have seen that production testing has been advised to other developers, but I feel like we are too early in our development phase to do so.

Please advise on the best option of testing in our scenario. If the sandbox is the suggested path, please provide an estimation of when the return policy bug will be fixed.

Thanks

sandboxtesting
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
loben-8163 avatar image
0 Likes"
loben-8163 answered ·

There's a lot of people watching this topic, so I guess I'll share this with you all: My customer has kindly agreed to purchase some premium support. The eBay support member was very helpful overall, but the bottom line is that production testing is recommended even for completely new integrations and the sandbox is pretty much dead at this point.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.