question

2oolz avatar image
0 Likes"
2oolz asked ·

GetSellingManagerSoldListings does not recognise Cancellation Requests!!!! WHY?

I am in the process of developing a system to download orders awaiting postage and I'm using <GetSellingManagerSoldListings> but today I noticed a bug which is quite a serious one.

The bug is with Cancellation Requests. If you view 'awaiting dispatch' in selling manager on eBay.co.uk any order with a Cancellation Request does not appear, BUT! If you send a API call to <GetSellingManagerSoldListings> <Filter>PaidNotShipped</Filter> the cancellation request orders are still returned. So the response from the call includes orders that are pending cancellations or already cancelled!

The Returned <OrderStatus> or <ShippedStatus> or <CheckoutStatus> return nothing to advise of a Cancellation Request! Not Good Guys, Not Good At All!!

This could mean orders being shipped when they are awaiting cancellation and or already cancelled!!

Has anybody else noticed this? If you haven't you need too and quick!

getsellingmanagersoldlistingscancellations
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Also, just noticed that the Cancelations (after refund issued) as viewed on the eBay UI still show as 'Cancellation in progress'. When you click 'See Details' you get an error page saying: "This listing has been removed, or this item is not available".

What's even stranger they still appear in the <GetSellingManagerSoldListings> <Filter>PaidNotShipped</Filter> call with the only difference being the <TotalAmount> now shows Zero.

Just to add I am running: X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL': '967'

0 Likes 0 · ·
swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart answered ·

Although I agree it would make sense for GetSellingManagerSoldListings to return a sold listing's cancel status, is it possible you could use a different call to get the information you need?

GetSellerTransactions returns <OrderStatus> and <CheckoutStatus>. It doesn't return <ShippedStatus>, but it does return <ShippedTime>. If <ShippedTime> isn't null, then the status would be shipped. If I recall correct, this is how I did it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vertika_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
vertika_developersupport answered ·

HI @2oolz,

Please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage this issue and you will not be charged if it is a bug.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.