question

oneisa47 avatar image
0 Likes"
oneisa47 asked ·

The AddFixedPriceItem API has always returned :Sorry, error is encountered when creating your item.

Since the last few weeks, in the sandbox environment, the AddFixedPriceItem API has always returned Sorry, error is when creating your item.10090

response errors :

<Errors>

<ShortMessage>Sorry, error is encountered when creating your item.</ShortMessage>

<LongMessage>Sorry, error is encountered when creating your item.</LongMessage>

<ErrorCode>10090</ErrorCode>

<SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode>

<ErrorClassification>SystemError</ErrorClassification>

</Errors>

This is a very confusing question because the data is correct.

Here's a related question, but it's not the answer I want

https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/37192/sorry-error-is-encountered-when-creating-your-item.html

One feature of our product needs to be optimized according to this API. If it doesn't pass in the sandbox, it is difficult for us to decide whether to put it into production

addfixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·

Hi @oneisa47,

I have tried to reproduce the issue and I am able to list the item in the sandbox environment successfully. Can you please try again to list the item by AddFixedPriceItem call?

If you still face the same issue, please share the request and response body with us. Please make sure to hide details like your token, Email ID, or any other sensitive information(AppID, Dev ID, CertID) from the request and response body.

Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.