question

kerimbeko-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
kerimbeko-0 asked ·

errorId 1100 when using OrderAPI

I'm in the process of trying to create a script that will automatically purchase some items from my watch list (I'm going to be the only user of the application).

That said, whenever I try to initiateCheckoutSession I get the following output:

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "errorId": 1100,
      "domain": "ACCESS",
      "category": "REQUEST",
      "message": "Access denied",
      "longMessage": "Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request."
    }
  ]
}

I've read that you need to complete this form https://partnernetwork.ebay.com/page/ebay-buy-api before using the Buyer API. That said on the website itself it's written that only people who want to use eBay Guest Checkout API need to fill the form. I'm fairly confused and was wondering if anyone could help?

insufficient permissions to fulfill the request403403 forbidden1100
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·

Hi @kerimbeko-0 ,

The use of eBay’s Buy APIs in production is intended for eBay partners only. Users must apply for production access through the eBay Partner Network. Acceptance of applications is based on the proposed business model. There is no guarantee that your application for production use of the APIs will be approved.

See Production access process for additional information and instructions for requesting production access.

REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.