question

jeffh19702012 avatar image
0 Likes"
jeffh19702012 asked ·

Shopping API Call Limit

If I count my webrequests to the finding API I get to about 5000 then hit the rate limit.
If I count my webrequests to the trading API I get to about 5000 then hit the rate limit.
If I count my webrequests to the shopping API I get to only 2500 then hit the rate limit.
I can see that others have had this problem but cannot find an answer. Does anybody have experience of this issue or know of a fix

api call limits
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jeffh19702012 avatar image
0 Likes"
jeffh19702012 answered ·

Hi Iv'e asked this question twice at the link you provided but they either tell me I'm not eligable for an app check or just close the question unanswered. Is there any other way I can find out why I only gete 2500 calls on the shopping api

Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·

Hi @jeffh19702012 ,

Could you please file App check to get the actual call limit and usage of Shopping API as we want more details which is we can't ask on the Forum.

You can file App Check from here,

https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets?tab=app-check

Please note that you need not to pay for Compatible Application Check.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.