question

zondaking avatar image
0 Likes"
zondaking asked

ShippingServiceDetails - Standardversand (Paketversand) missing!

When getting the shipping list from ebay using the ShippingServiceDetails for ebay Germany, we are missing the following shipping method:

Standardversand (Paketversand)

how can we get this method ? and if not is there a fix for it?

shipping-item-missingshipping-missingstandardversand-paketver
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered

Hi,

Is this Shipping method available when you try to list using the web interface?

If no, then the API and the Ui are in synch. Can you provide me an itemID which has this Shipping Method specified?  We can then look into this and see if there is an issue.

Cheers!!!

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi could you possibly provide more information on this answer. 

0 Likes 0 ·
zondaking avatar image
0 Likes"
zondaking answered

when you mean the web interface are you referring to the normal ebay website listing wizard? or the XML response from 

ShippingServiceDetails ?

10 |600

zondaking avatar image
0 Likes"
zondaking answered

any updates on this?

10 |600

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered

Hi,

Yes, By web interface I mean the normal listing wizard. You can provide me a snapshot if your find the Shipping Service in the UI. This will help us.

Cheers!!!

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.