question

wahkh4783 avatar image
0 Likes"
wahkh4783 asked ·

How to link my developer account to ebay seller account ?

I have created a developer account and i also have a store on ebay. my question is ..

1- how to link my developer account to seller account ? i want to develop my selling application using SELL REST API's.

will anyone guide me how to develop application and what things should i have before creating seeling application.

sell apiebay selling application
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have the same question. We are using CS-Cart for our website, they have an eBay sync add-on that will work for what we need. I created a developer account, have keys, made calls to the sandbox to test things but now I want to sync with our eBay seller account. What do I need to do?

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·

Hi @wahkh4783

eBay marketplace and eBay developer program are two different places. You can use eBay Public APIs via the eBay developer program to list an item on the eBay marketplace and you can do much more activity. Please go through this docs, this guide addresses how to develop an eBay selling application.

https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/selling-ig-landing.html

Before that please follow these steps to join the eBay Developer program and to get Application Keys.

https://developer.ebay.com/tools/quick-start

Hope it helps you!!

Best Regards

eBay Developer Program

· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sanjiv_developersupport Thanks. I have some more questions.

1- As i have a developer account and e-bay seller account. I want to get inventory, orders using SELL API's [REST]. Do i need to create a test user in the sandbox using seller account email ? SO i could get all the listings available on my store.

2- Does it effect my seller account if i use seller account email to create sandbox user?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.