question

wahkh4783 avatar image
2 Likes"
wahkh4783 asked ·

how to define return policy for publishing my offer?

I have created inventory and created list and offer when i try to publish the offer using sell API [publishoffer]. it gives me error that "return policy not found". when i try to create return policy using ACCOUNT API. and create return policy it gives me error..

{

"errors": []

}

its the complete error. i dont know how to create return policy. i have tried everything.

sandboxebaysellsell-apirestfull
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am also facing the same issue my sandbox stores username is testuser_pimworks, payload is

{

"name": "minimal return policy, US marketplace",

"marketplaceId": "EBAY_US",

"refundMethod": "MONEY_BACK",

"returnsAccepted": true,

"returnShippingCostPayer": "SELLER",

"returnPeriod": {

"value": 30,

"unit": "DAY"

}

}

Content-Type: application/json and authorization token

1 Like 1 · ·
assis8677 avatar image
2 Likes"
assis8677 answered ·

Hi,

same issue for me. My sandbox username is TESTUSER_SELLER_VMV.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mamods0 avatar image
2 Likes"
mamods0 answered ·

@sanjiv_developersupport Is there any workaround to create return policies? Can the old API being used or where in the sandbox can such a return policy being created? This bug is actually a blocker becaus I'm trying to create and publish an offer with the inventory API and an existing return policy is a precondition for that.

Please advice a workaround.

thx

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
2 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·

Hi @wahkh4783, I was also not able to run the CreateReturnPolicy API call. we are checking with the team and we will update you.

Best Regards

eBay Developer Support

· 6 · Share

Hi Sanjiv, I am also facing the same issue my sandbox stores username is testuser_pimworks

0 Likes 0 · ·

@sanjiv_developersupport Thanks for responding. i am looking forward to you.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Any news here? Can your predict when the fix will be deployed? This issue is blocking our current project :-(

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hi Sanjiv, do you have any update?

1 Like 1 · ·

I hope there will be an update soon. 64 people are now following this question (presumably because they have the same problem). It's preventing us from publishing offers.

1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments
famu2950 avatar image
0 Likes"
famu2950 answered ·

Same issue.

lucrimm avatar image
0 Likes"
lucrimm answered ·

Hi, is there any update or workaround for this? my sandox user is: testuser_lcattaneo91

pha8398 avatar image
0 Likes"
pha8398 answered ·

Hi,

I meet same issues too, my sandbox username: testuser_phamanh195

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.