question

lewixarts avatar image
0 Likes"
lewixarts asked ·

GetOrders doesn't return Codice Fiscale (inside BuyerTaxIdentifier) field for some sellers

Hi,

my app calls GetOrders API to retrieve Codice Fiscale for each transaction for Italian customers.

GetOrders always works for many sellers, but for example for a specific seller "citroleader" no Codice Fiscale and no BuyerTaxIdentifier is returned for any his transaction (API used is GetOrders with same parameters included),

Could you help me please? I can send you sellerID or other IDs you need.

getordersbuyertaxidentifier
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Issue is growing, now I have a second reporting from another seller

0 Likes 0 · ·

@catherine_developersupport I noticed you helped other developer about this issue, could you verify my ticket? Thank you!

0 Likes 0 · ·

A doubt: to retrieve BuyerTaxIdentifier/CodiceFiscale data

is this seller option mandatory? (available on seller settings)

"Richiedi il Codice fiscale agli acquirenti durante il pagamento" (Ask for Codice Fiscale/TaxID to buyer to complete payment)

I attach screenshot3051-screenshot.png

0 Likes 0 · ·
3051-screenshot.png (14.1 KiB)
lewixarts avatar image
0 Likes"
lewixarts answered ·

Hi @ankit_developersupport,

link you posted is for a premium (paid) support, but I think this issue is a bug/behavior related to your eBay WS.

My REST call is always the same

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<GetOrdersRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
    <CreateTimeFrom>2020-08-14</CreateTimeFrom>
    <CreateTimeTo>2020-09-15</CreateTimeTo>
  <IncludeCodiceFiscale>true</IncludeCodiceFiscale>
  <DetailLevel>ReturnAll</DetailLevel>
  <RequesterCredentials>
    <eBayAuthToken>[VALID_WORKING_TOKEN]</eBayAuthToken>
  </RequesterCredentials>
</GetOrdersRequest>

but for some few sellers doesn't work -> BuyerTaxIdentifier and CodiceFiscale are not returned for each transaction.

Can i send a private message or email with sensitive data (so you can test my issue)?

Thank you very much!

P.S:

A doubt: to retrieve BuyerTaxIdentifier/CodiceFiscale data

is this seller option mandatory? (available on seller settings)

"Richiedi il Codice fiscale agli acquirenti durante il pagamento" (Ask for Codice Fiscale/TaxID to buyer to complete payment)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·

Hi @lewixarts,

Can you please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets, We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.