question

mivie-50 avatar image
0 Likes"
mivie-50 asked ·

Why I get Status 500 Internal Error when trying to publish offers and Status 400 with no error on create return policies

Hello guys for the last 2 weeks I tried all methods and meanings to publish offers on sandbox DE, but I still get Status 500 Internal Error and the response json is

{

"errors": [

{

"errorId": 25001,

"domain": "API_INVENTORY",

"subdomain": "Selling",

"category": "REQUEST",

"message": "A system error has occurred. Internal Server Error"

}

]

}

I tried to create from the scrach another marketplace on DE on another dev account and sanbox account but on create Return policies I get Status 400 and the response is the following:

{

"errors": []

}

Can someone help me?

publish offer errorpublish offerpublishofferreturnpollicy-shippingser
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·

Hi @mivie-50,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you are facing. We are working on this issue and we will keep informed of any update.

Best Regards

eBay Developer Support

· 2 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is there any update? This is a blocking issue and there are already several posts about this..

0 Likes 0 · ·

I have the same issues and already waiting too long. Ebay, please, fix these issues asap. Otherwise people should do their tests in production that's abnormal.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.