question

wheijke avatar image
0 Likes"
wheijke asked ·

Finding service WSDL problem

Since a few hours finding api gives me errors. In my develop environment i see the following which does not have to be related but is not ok while trying to parse the wsdl: in binding "FindingServiceSOAPBinding", operation "findItemsByImage" does not appear in the corresponding port type line 7946 of https://developer.ebay.com/webservices/Finding/latest/FindingService.wsdl
finding-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
The docs page for this says that API call is deprecated: (munged) hxxps://developer.ebay.com/devzone/finding/callref/findItemsByImage.html Check out 'searchByImage' API call in the new Browse API: (munged) hxxps://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/resources/search_by_image/methods/searchByImage

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wheijke avatar image
0 Likes"
wheijke answered ·
a wsdl checker reports on v 1.13.0: FindingServiceSOAPBinding The operation 'findItemsByImage' is missing in the portType 'FindingServicePortType'. The operation 'findItemsForFavoriteSearch' is missing in the portType 'FindingServicePortType'.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.