question

toysandfilms avatar image
0 Likes"
toysandfilms asked ·

Weird issue with CompleteSale API call

If I call CompleteSale for an order with a single item (Item A), all is well and the tracking number and carrier are recorded and shown on eBay as required. If however if I have a an order with two items (Item A, same as above, and Item B) and thus make two calls to CompleteSale, the call for Item B works as required whereas the call for Item A fails, saying that either the transaction_id or the item_id are invalid. It doesn't make any difference in which order I make the calls for the multi-line order - Item A always fails. The transaction_ids for the multi-line order are obviously the same and the item_id is the same as for the single -line order so how can either of them be invalid? Help!!!
completesale
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @toysandfilms, Note:- Unless an OrderLineItemID value is used to identify a single order line item, or the OrderID value is used to identify a single or multiple line item order, the ItemID/TransactionID pair must be specified. To perform an action on an entire multiple line item order, the OrderID field must be used. If an OrderID or OrderLineItemID value is specified, an ItemID/TransactionID pair will be ignored (if present in the same request). Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.