question

516johna avatar image
0 Likes"
516johna asked ·

My API Affiliate Keys do not seem to be working

**My API Affiliate Keys do not seem to be working**. I cannot download affiliate products.I cannot seem to get in touch with anyone from EBay.s Affiliate sales help. I sent emails that were market received but I never get a reply. Any suggestions?
apiaffiliate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
You are mixing up 2 different eBay departments: their affiliate unit (eBay Partner Network) and the Developers Program (which this forum is for). Sounds like you're having an issue using your API keys -- which isn't related to ePN -- so if you were to be more specific on the problem, those of us in this forum may be able to help you free of charge. Have you tried using the API Explorer within your eBay Dev account? That's a good start, specifically using a simple API call to get started.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

516johna avatar image
0 Likes"
516johna answered ·
I explained my problem on that page but if I activate the premium support they want $250. I don't need that, Al I need is to have my keys working as they were before.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @516johna, Please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage the issue. Regards, eBay Developers Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.