question

li32216643 avatar image
0 Likes"
li32216643 asked ·

createOrReplaceInventoryItem not working in the Sandbox,Item not created in Sandox using createOrReplaceInventoryItem

I am trying to load inventory items into the sandbox using createOrReplaceInventoryItem I managed to get 7 items loaded at one point and verified the items were there using getInventoryItems. A few days later the items are no longer there. I then tried to load the items again using the same method and they are not being created. I also tried to create a listing using the example in the API Explorer and that it also not getting created. The response I get on the create is 204, the response for getInventoryItems is 200 with this in the body: { "total": 0, "size": 0 } Is there any other way to get items into the sandbox, the UI does not seem to work? If eBay support responds my here is the rlogid t6pitnmsgwj%28ciuoopu0asu%60pkal%3C%3Dosutowoiudvn.445442%3F-1740d86824d-0xd37,I am trying to load inventory items into the sandbox using createOrReplaceInventoryItem I managed to get 7 items loaded at one point and verified the items were there using getInventoryItems. A few days later the items are no longer there. I then tried to load the items again using the same method and they are not being created. I also tried to create a listing using the example in the API Explorer and that it also not getting created. The response I get on the create is 204, the response for getInventoryItems is 200 with this in the body: { "total": 0, "size": 0 } Is there any other way to get items into the sandbox, the UI does not seem to work? If eBay support responds my here is the rlogid t6pitnmsgwj%28ciuoopu0asu%60pkal%3C%3Dosutowoiudvn.445442%3F-1740d86824d-0xd37
apisandbox-problemapi-problemcreateorreplaceinventoryitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @li32216643, The Inventory API is used to create and manage inventory, and then to publish and manage this inventory on an eBay marketplace REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/methods Note that after creating your item you need to Publish the item to make it available on the eBay marketplace. Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.