question

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate asked ·

sell/finances/v1 not sufficient permission

Hi, with the new transition to the ebay payments thingy I am trying to retrieve payouts for accounting. $sURL = ' https://apiz.ebay.com/sell/finances/v1/payout'; $aResponse = $this->callRESTCurl('GET',$sURL,''); Basically anything for the /sell/finances/v1/.... I am getting following response [errorMessage] => Array ( [error] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [errorId] => 11 [domain] => Security [category] => REQUEST [message] => The request is denied! [parameter] => Array ( ) [longMessage] => The caller does not have sufficient permissions to fulfill the request! [inputRefIds] => Array ( ) ) ) ) [extension] => Array ( ) However in the [documentation][1] There is not mentioning of any permissions. All other calls keep working fine, Inventory, offers orders etc... Can anyone tell me what has to be done differently here in order to get access? [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/finances/resources/payout/methods/getPayouts#h2-error-codes
sell apifinancespermission issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ripgate, Finance API is for only the user who is opted eBay Managed Payment System and that's why you are getting insufficient permission response. REF: https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/managed-payments-on-ebay.html#m22_tb_a1__2 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.