question

scivizguy avatar image
0 Likes"
scivizguy asked ·

,aspectHistogramContainer

[link text][1]I am using the ebaysdk for python and Finding API version 1.13.0. For weeks now I have been sending the request dictionary with categoryId 260 and getting an aspectHistogramConatiner with "Grades" and "Certification" aspects. Today there is no aspectHistogramContainer and my code is unchanged. I keep the JSON and it does not have the container either. API Status does not show an issue for this. I ran the Connection call with debug=True and attach it here. I use the Thonny IDE. Thanks. [link text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/ 2954-contents-of-ebaysdk-debug-for-categoryid-260-stamp.txt [2]: /storage/temp/ 2952-contents-of-ebaysdk-debug-for-categoryid-260-stamp.txt
#aspecthistogramcontainer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kumanin avatar image
0 Likes"
kumanin answered ·
@eram_developersupport...I am seeing the same issue using the Finding API. The Finding APIs are no longer returning aspectHistogramContainer.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @scivizguy , Please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage the issue and you will not be charged if it is a bug. Regards, eBay Developers Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.