question

micha0828 avatar image
0 Likes"
micha0828 asked ·

Cannot create User Token

Hello, since sunday we cannot create user token with our application. to saturday it works since more then 1 year, all keys correct, we not change our application. The errormessage is: { "error": "invalid_grant", "error_description": "the provided authorization grant code is invalid or was issued to another client" } anybody can help ? Regards Michael
tokentoken problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ridd29 avatar image
0 Likes"
ridd29 answered ·
@komodo-electronics, I think your redirect_uri should be the runame that ebay gives you, not client ID but it could work if you set ClientId = ebayruname

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·
Hi @komodo-electronics, I believe this should be working fine now, could you please give a retry and provide us with the RlogID if you still see the same error message?

komodo-electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
komodo-electronics answered ·
I am trying to implement the oauth token stuff for the first time and I am getting the same error - after retrieving the user consent code I try and mint an access token but I get the same response. I can get the consent just fine, but I will always get this message when minting the token using valid data (I get a different response if I intentionally put an invalid value in the code field) Dim UserTokenClient As RestClient = New RestClient(" https://api.ebay.com/identity/v1/oauth2/token";) Dim UserTokenRequest As RestRequest = New RestRequest() UserTokenRequest.AddHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded") UserTokenRequest.AddHeader("Authorization", "Basic " & Convert.ToBase64String(System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.ASCII.GetBytes(ClientId & ":" & ClientSecret))) UserTokenRequest.AddParameter("grant_type", "authorization_code") UserTokenRequest.AddParameter("redirect_uri", ClientId) UserTokenRequest.AddParameter("code", HttpUtility.UrlEncode(UserAccessToken)) Dim AccessTokenResponse = UserTokenClient.Post(UserTokenRequest)

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micha0828, There was an intermittent problem in one of the underlying application servers which have been resolved now. If the issue still persists, please submit a technical support request here - https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets as more details of your developer account are required to triage the issue. Best Regards, eBay Developers Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.