question

chrisflei_96 avatar image
0 Likes"
chrisflei_96 asked ·

IAF token,ungültiges IAF Token

hi, i need help with the IAF token. I use the API Explorer to make a request. All the time i get the Error: " Invalid IAF token. IAF token supplied is invalid. 21916984 Error RequestError " How do i get a valid IAF token? What do i have to do? i hope someone can help me :)
token error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @chrisflei_96, Could you please let us know which token you are getting either OAuth user token or the application token? Please use the user token with the header:" **X-EBAY-API-IAF-TOKEN: IAF token ** " If you still face the issue I'd suggest you file a support request from here: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets. We will need more data from you, some of which may be private information and we do not want to expose it on public forums. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.