question

scivizguy avatar image
0 Likes"
scivizguy asked ·

Finding API

watchCount is a member property of listingInfo for the python version of Finding API, but is not documented on this webpage: developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findItemsByCategory.html#Output I suggest updating the page for other developers top know this. There are a number of member properties of the response object using the ebaySDK that sometimes are not returned, like handling time or secondary category ID response.reply.searchResult.item[item_count].secondaryCategory.categoryId My suggestions is to always return all object member property field, even if empty or not applicable. Otherwise developers have to insert a bunch of try-except blocks to catch these non-returned fields (as they learn about them piecemeal) and avoid script errors and stoppage. Just assign it a None value. Thanks.
#findingapi #watchcount
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
espres6866 avatar image
0 Likes"
espres6866 answered ·
Welcome to the Underworld Markets: My Services Shop Card Dumps: (Cvv234.com) We are hackers group: HackCredit Card – Dumps ATM – AccountPayPal – EbayAccount And Credit Card Full Information SSN DOB and provide additional accounts such as all Country ! US UK CA AU EU ASIA ! (Cvv234.com) In the underground world, we have more than 10 years of experience and we here want to share and provide for you , So to help you make money online wherever you are. Contact me ! READY FOR BUSINESS LOOKING BIG MONEY ONLINE ! Don't worry about scams, I'm here selling for trial with once starting a business. Contact US: -ICQ1:234234 ICQ2:651964886 -Telegram:+1(209) 215-2514 -Whatsapp.+1(209) 215-2514 -Gmail: Cvv234.com@gmail.com -Skyper: live:.cid.9a811a4a5dde8750 -MyWebsite: (Cvv234.com) Thank you for listening to my message! Wish you a good day ! Don't forget to contact us through the information above! (Cvv234.com) Quality reputation always comes first!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.