question

virtuluxe avatar image
0 Likes"
virtuluxe asked ·

ReviseInventoryStatus set up

I need to set up an eBay store so I can ReviseInventoryStatus on products.  However, I cannot find any documentation as to where to begin and no SDK.  Is this API call something that sits on an external server and sends a command to the eBay store thereby invoking it to change the product specifics?    

Our server is running Apache so this would be done in PHP but I cannot even see where to begin.  

If anyone can explain where to begin with this, I would appreciate it.  

Or, if you know how to do this give me a holler.

Thanks

reviseinventorystatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi,

You can setup a store and list item's in the store categories.

All items are treated the same whether they are listed in stores using store categories or listed as items on eBay.

When you make the RevisInventoryStatus API Call : http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/ReviseInventor..., please specify the ItemID and on success,  the inventory for this item should be updated and visible in the store.

To start with:

- subscribe to the store. You can find all information about stores here: http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/start.html

- Then create customer store categories. You will information about it in the link provided above

- List items in your store categories either through API's or through the ebay.com site.

- Then use ReviseInvetoryStatus to change the price and quantity of your listings.

Hope this helps

Cheers!!!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.