question

rabbithutchusa avatar image
0 Likes"
rabbithutchusa asked ·

How To Replace eBay Partner Network Dynamic Feed Generator?

Hi - I have been a member of the eBay Partner Group for a number of years, utilizing the Dynamic Feeds Generator to create custom RSS Feeds based on specific products and locations that I choose, as well as things like Best Match, Newly Listed, Buy It Now, Free Shipping, etc. Everyone including the eBay Partner Group and the outside company that delivers my feeds say that I should be able to still create product data feeds after I joined the Developer Program, but no one really knows how to do it. Specifically, I would need to create an RSS Feed choosing the following parameters: 1) Products - example iPhones 2) Location - ex. US 3) Search Category - ex. Cell Phones & Accessories 4) Parameters - ex. Best Match, Newly Listed, Ending First 5) Minimum and/or Maximum Price 6) Buy It Now 7) Only with Free Shipping 8) Only from Top Rated Setters Then generate a shareable and usable RSS Feed. I could create one using the Dynamic Feed Generator in several minutes, but the tool is being decommissioned at the end of August. Is there a simple way to build or replace this, and if so, can you point me in the right direction as well as where I could find the instructions? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated! TY Bill
feed-apirss
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.