question

eternalgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
eternalgroup asked ·

Set correct item specific name

Hello, when I want to insert an item specific in AddFixedPriceItem what is the correct name for the item specific? For example I've got item specific list from the GetCategorySpecifics call, these are two specific names in italian: "Inserzione bundle" "Descrizione dell'inserzione bundle" . With AddFixedPriceItem if I insert these strings with spaces I get an error. Another question, should I translate the names in english or can I insert the italian names? Thanks.
addfixedpriceitemitemspecifics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered ·
Hi @eternalgroup, Can you please provide us request and response body of addFixedPriceItem call. Please remove the information like Email and contact information from the request and response body. Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.