question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
1 Like"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Shopping Cart API

Hi all,

I have a question about how we could add an item into my personal account programatically.

eBay is an auction site so that there might be no API for my purpose.

What I want to do is, for example, that I buy some products in eBay. And, that products are added into my account as "added items" (in other words, to proceed check out).

eBay has "buy it now price", which is a little similar to other shopping web-site (e.g. Amazon). So, is there any way to add an item (which has "buy it now price") into something like shopping cart.

After searching, looks that "Trading API" has "addItem" functionality. But, it sounds for me that "addItem" is to add item in the auction, not shopping cart.

Regards, 

ebay-trading-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
1 Like"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hi sharad.akshar123,

No, there is no API for adding items into a Shopping Cart (programatically) .  Alos, as you have observed,  AddItem API call is for listing an item in eBay.com site.

Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

redcane0 avatar image
0 Likes"
redcane0 answered

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.