question

xgecko avatar image
0 Likes"
xgecko asked ·

How to get SKU from AddItemResponseContainerType

I see this statement in the Documentation for the AddItemResponstContainterType which makes a clear reference to returning the SKU. I cannot find this in the response, so how do I extract the SKU? I need this to match it up with the Record to record the Ebay Item ID. AddItemResponseContainer AddItemResponseContainerType Always, repeatable: [1..*] One AddItemResponseContainer container is returned for each listing that is being created with the AddItems call. Each container includes the ItemID of each newly created listings, the eBay category each item is listed under, **the seller-defined SKUs of the items (if any),** the listing recommendations for each item (if applicable), the start and end time of each listing, and the estimated fees that each listing will incur.
additemresponsecontainertype sku
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @xgecko, You can get SKU from GetItem API call, SKU can only be used to retrieve the seller's own items, where the seller listed the item by using AddFixedPriceItem or RelistFixedPriceItem, and the seller set Item.InventoryTrackingMethod to SKU at the time the item was listed. Please refer to the [API doc]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetItem.html#Request.SKU Best Regards, eBay developer program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.